17 August, 2012

WHICH IS THE BEST ANTIVIRUS of 2012 ??? Real-time Testing Results....Check it out....

I found Kaspersky to be the best AGAIN.

I tested Kaspersky, Norton, Webroot, ESET, McAfee and G-DATA.

I tested 200 different malicious files.

Kaspersky detected 198 of those files with zero false positives.

Norton detected 198 of those files with zero false positives.


Webroot detected 195 with zero false positives.

(I'm only showing results from the top three. )

Real-Time Protection:

I went to infected websites and downloaded infected files, pictures, etc.

Out of 35:

Kaspersky detected 35.
Norton detected 33.
Webroot detected 35.

So, the best anti-virus is:

1. Kaspersky
2. Norton
3. Webroot "......

And so  i agree with him but.....finding keys fr Kaspersky is a difficult task & for norton its toughest
bt u can cheat on them .... a matter of 20 minutes......check out the method with pictures...Here
Thank you viewing this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment